Monday 24 December 2012

♥ What I took on a Spa Day! ♥

Recently I went on a Spa Day for the first time - first of it was amazing, but before I went I didn't know what to take so I searched on google and there was much to go on. That is what inspired this post - to help anybody out there on what to take to a spa day!

As you are only going for a day it is pointless taking full size products, so I went and got travel size products and anything that I couldn't get in travel size I got an empty travel sized bottle for. Here is the products I bought that were already travel sized:

TRESemme Luxurious Moisture Shampoo and Conditioner, Soap & Glory Hand Food, Ted Baker Butterfly Body Spray, Carex Protect + Plus Hand Gel, Sure Deodorant.

These are the products that I had to transfer to travel sized bottler, the bottles I used were from Sienna and I bought them from asda:

Palmers CoCo Butter, Soap & Glory Clean on Me, Neutragena Visibly Clear Blackhead Eliminating Cleansing Lotion.

Products I took that were in there original full-size packaging due to their small size and applicator:

L'Oreal Gentle Eye Make-Up Remover, L'Oreal Kids Sweet Pear Tangle Tamer, Garnier Dark Spot Correcting Moisturiser, Betnovate Cream.

I put all of these products in this cosmetic case from Accessorises, I also took cotton pads and cotton buds to help take my make-up off.


I also took my make-up as I was unsure where we were going after:



The make-up bag I used to take all of my make-up and brushes I needed was from Ted Baker:


I also took a pair of jogging bottoms and a t-shirt just in case they didn't give you a house coat, I forgot a pair of flip flops but luckily they provided some but they weren't very comfy! I would also recommend taking a swimsuit and if your going to get a massage or facial you will need to take your house coat off and you will defiantly need one if your going to go swimming.


The spa that I went to was quite posh and fancy. I got an intensive facial, which I had never had before and it felt amazing and my skin looks good to! I also got a manicure and a pedicure, I was quite happy by the fact that they used Leighton Denny products as I love there stuff! I got my nails painted a muted bright pink called "All about me" which I thought was a perfect name since it was my birthday. If you have any questions about my spa day feel free to comment below or e-mail me at DreamsWithButterflies@hotmail.co.uk and I would be happy to answer any questions. Hope you enjoyed!

Thanks for reading!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design by Bonjour Belle Designs