Tuesday 25 December 2012

❄C2C - Santa Claus is Coming to Town - What I got for Christmas Haul ❄

First off I have to wish you all a very MERRY CHRISTMAS!!! Hope you all are having a great day whether your watching Christmas movies and playing with all your pressies or if your travelling to see family. Personally I am watching Christmas films, playing with my new presents and helping a little bit with the Christmas dinner, but I thought I should take some time out and end my first series on this blog - "C2C - Santa Claus is Coming to Town" - I have loved doing it and I am quite impressed that I have managed to put up four posts a week in December (I did only miss one day I was ill!). Anyway I thought the best post to finish C2C was off course a haul of what I got for Christmas! Anyway I am going to jump straight into it...

Soap & Glory - Best of All
 
Benefit - Upgrade to Gorgeous
 

Armani Code Perfume, Opi - Minnie Mouse Mini's.

17 - WOW Make-up Collection
 

Lauren Conrad - Beauty
 

 2013 Diary - Marks & Spencer's
 
Taylor Swift - Red, Ted, Earphone Tidy - Marks and Spencer's
 
Mini Hello Kitty - H&M
 
Pyjama Sets - Marks and Spencer's

 Hello Kitty Pyjamas - Primark, Fluffy Socks - Primark
 
Fluffy Teddy Bear House Coat - Marks and Spencer's
(Please not the hood detail! Very Cute Ears!!!! I am in LOVE!)
 
If you check out my post on what I got for my birthday you will see as a part if my birthday/Christmas I got a very nice Aquamarine and Diamond ring, and a spa day which I explain on what I took to on a Spa Day. Eighteenth and Spa Day. And off course I got the odd few things like chocolates, scarves and my favourite... money! Which I am going to be good and put most of it into savings! (I'll try!). I hope you have all been spoiled as you all deserve it! Leave any post requests in the comments below and of course I hope you enjoyed!

A little added extra - my hair and make-up  for today and if you want to see the festive top I wore it was featured in my winterlious tag - Cookie Monster with a Santa hat!

Thanks for reading!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design by Bonjour Belle Designs