Tuesday 11 December 2012

❄C2C - Santa Claus is Coming to Town - Christmas Inspired Make-Up ❄

There is only 14 days to go till Christmas!!! If you can't tell I am quite excited! At Christmas time everyone want to look their best whether your wanting to go natural for Christmas day or for a Christmas party. I am going to show you what I personally would wear to a Christmas party it has a natural feel to it as I don't normally go out with bold make-up on but I will give you some tips at the end to glam it up!



How to Get The Look -
 
First I am going to use Bare Minerals - Prime Time so that I have a smooth base. I am going to use the Rimmel Match Perfection Foundation, I love this foundation as it has a good coverage and it matches my skin tone well. To cover any imperfections (blemishes, dark spots and under eye circles) I am going to use Collection - Lasting Perfection Concealer and under my eyes I am using a new addition to my collection that I have been loving which is Maybelline Dream Lumi Highlighting Concealer. To set my base I am going to use MAC - Pressed Blot Powder this will help with any shine you may have. To add life and definition to my face I am using Benefit - Hoola for contouring and then I am lightly dusting Boujois - Chocolate Bronzer to give colour over my face and neck. For blush I am keeping it light and natural with Benefit - Dandelion. For a highlighter I am using my favourite cream highlighter which is Jemma Kidd Pro - All Over Dewy Glow in Iced Gold.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Eyes -
 
For my eyes I am going to start off using Urban Decay - Primer Potion, I am going to use MAC - Naked Lunch EyeShadow all across my lid - focusing in my inner corner. I am then using MAC - Wedge EyeShadow in my crease and then MAC - WoodWinked EyeShadow on the outer corner of my eye, this is a gorgeous colour and when blended out looks flawless. I am using Soap & Glory - Supercat Liquid Liner on my upper lash line and Soap & Glory - Smoulder Kohl Pencil Liner on my lower lash line. I am also going to use some of the woodwinked eyeshadow on my lower lash line. I am then curling my eyelashes and adding my favourite mascara just now which is MUA - Mega Volume Mascara. For my eyebrows I am going to use my Elf - Brow Kit which I use on a daily basis.
 
 
Lips
 
Both I ever apply lipstick I always exfoliate my lips so that it goes on smoothly and stays on. I also like to add a lip balm on before as it acts like a base. The lipstick I am using is Rimmel by Kate in 101, this is a medium pink - not to light, not to bright! I am keeping it matt but you could always add a clear gloss.
 
 
 
 
 
To make it extra festive you could always ...
 
- add glitter,
- add green eyeliner on your lower lash line,
- red lips,
- false eyelashes.
 
That is just a a few options to spice this look up but as I said I was wanting to keep it simple! I hope you enjoyed and I also hope you have a good festive season! Are you planning on getting dolled up this holiday season?  
  
Thanks for reading!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design by Bonjour Belle Designs