Wednesday 19 December 2012

♥ Simple and Natural Make-Up ♥

Today I am going to show you a make up look that is very simple and enhances your features. It is almost like an no make up make up look but with a bit of make up if that makes sense! I think this would be perfect for Christmas day as you look acceptable but not over done and doesn't take long to do!

Face -

First I am going to conceal any blemishes or scars using MAC - Pro Long Wear Concealer, this is a full coverage concealer so it covers everything easily. I am using MAC - Face and Body Foundation as it leaves your skin looking dewy. Under my eyes I am using Maybelline - Dream Lumi Highlighting Concealer which is the perfect dupe for Ysl Touche Eclat. To set my foundation and concealer I am going to use MAC - Blot Powder with a big fluffy brush. I am going to lightly contour and add a bit of depth to my face with Bourjois - Chocolate Bronzer then for blush I am using a light natural blush which is Benefit - Dandelion.

Eyes -

I am going to use my favourite eye primer...Urban Decay - Primer Potion. I am using a light slightly shimmery eyeshadow all over my lids as this will help them look more open - MAC - Naked Lunch Eyeshadow. I am then using a medium matt brown in my crease to define my eyes - MAC - Wedge Eyeshadow. I didn't want a harsh line on my upper lines therefore I am using a deep matt brown eyeshadow along half of my upper lash line - I used an eyeshadow from a Elf - 6 Eyeshadow Essential Palette and on my lower lash line I used MAC - Wedge Eyeshadow. I am using a favourite mascara of mine which I recently did a review on which is MUA - Mega Volume Mascara on both my upper and lower lash line. I am also going to fill my eyebrows in with Elf - Eyebrow Kit.






















Lips -

I am going to apply Carmex - Moisture Plus in Pink, then I am using L'Oreal - Rouge Caresse in 101 Tempting Lilac.

This is my last post being a 17 year old! My birthday is on Friday and I am going to be the big 1 8! I a have got a spa day planned with my sister and I will do a post on what I am taking with me and a haul of my birthday presents! I hope you enjoyed and tell me if you would re-create this look! I would also like to apologise for the quality of the pictures I am going to use my birthday money to get a better camera!

Thanks for reading!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design by Bonjour Belle Designs