As I do with every review that I do I am going to add a description from the Real Techniques website.
"Create a perfect canvas with this collection of coverage essentials:
- includes 4 full-size brushes + case:
- detailer brush: precision cut to effortlessly conceal problem areas; or, use with lipstick for long-lasting shape and definition
- pointed foundation brush: Use with liquid foundation to build custom coverage
- buffing brush: ideal for full coverage application of powder and mineral foundation
- contour brush: delicately applies highlighter to contour or create sheer, soft-focus finish
- panoramic brush case is a 2-in-1 case + stand
- look pixel-perfect even in harsh light
- ultra-plush, synthetic taklon bristles are hand-cut and 100% cruelty-free
- extended aluminum handles are light and easy to use"
How it Works?
It depends on what you are doing but I am going to quickly tell you how I like to use each brush and why I like to use them for that reason.
Buffing Brush - I use this for my liquid foundation everyday, It buffs your foundation in perfectly without leaving foundation lines and it also feels amazing on your skin.
Pointed Foundation Brush - I either use this brush or the Real Techniques Deluxe Crease Brush for my under-eye Concealer, this brush is a great shape to get right underneath your lower lash line.
Contour Brush - I also use this everyday with my powder blush, It is the perfect shape to sweep blush on your cheeks and it picks products up well.
Detailer Brush - This is my go to brush when I need to apply lipstick with a brush, the bristles are the perfect length to get precise definition and applies the lipstick easily. Please note mine is stained by red lipstick!
The brushes themselves come in a case that can also act as a stand, I personally don't use the case or stand but if I travelled a lot it is a great addition to have!
The brushes are available online and in Boots (Uk). You can buy them here for £21.99.
Overall these are some of my favourite brushes of all times, they are so affordable and good quality. They wash up well - I have had mine over six months and none of mine have ever shredded! And for the price that deserves a very big round of applause! If you haven't already got this kit then you need to go and but it now! You also need to try the starter kit which is the best for doing your eyes!
Hope you enjoyed and comment below if you already have the brushes or if your going to go and get them now!