Saturday 22 December 2012

♥ What I got for my Eighteenth Birthday Haul ♥

I am now the big 1 8! It was my birthday yesterday and I thought you might like to see what I got! I spent the day at a very nice (and expensive eek!) spa that I got as a part of my birthday partly for my Christmas. I am going to do a post just on what I took to the spa and what I got done, but for short I got an intensive facial, a manicure and a pedicure. I also got money which I am mainly putting into savings but I did use a part of it to get myself something I will show you soon! So I am going to show you what I got....

Marc by Marc Jacobs Purse
 

Aquamarine and Diamond Ring
 

Candy Bling Bracelet
 

Candy Bling Earrings
 

"Princess" Wine Glass
 
Black Jewelry Box
 

A few gifts my close friends gave to me.
 

Using some of my birthday money I bought a new camera!
 



These were my main presents I also got boxes of chocolates, beauty goodies, other bits of jewelry from friends. I hope you enjoyed and if you would like more information on any of the products then just ask below or you can email me at DreamsWithButterflies@hotmail.co.uk .

Thanks for reading!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design by Bonjour Belle Designs