Saturday 1 December 2012

♥ Favourites of the Month - November 12 ♥

I'm going to keep it simple and jump straight into my favourites....

Becki's Beauty Favourites -

Face-

Rimmel - Lasting Perfection Foundation

Benefit - Dandelion Blush

Eyes-

MUA - Mega Volume Mascara

Elf - Eyeshadow Palette in Natural

Lips-

Elf - Mineral Moistering Lip Balm in Pink

17 - Supreme Shine Lipstick in Barely Blush

Nails-

Opi - Natural Nail Strengthener

Barry M - Rose Quartz Glitter Nail Polish

Hair-

TRESemme - 24hr Amplifying Mousse

Body-

Palmer's - CoCo Body Butter

Randomly Random-

Music-

Rihanna - Diamonds

Bruno Mars - Locked Out of Heaven

Olly Murs - Trouble Maker

Rita Ora - Shine Ya Light

Rita Ora - Roc the Life

T.V-

Married to Jonas

Flashpoint

Last Resort

Covert Affairs

Giuliana & Bill

Chicago Fire

Films-

Breaking Dawn pt 2

Jack and Jill


Other-

To be honest nothing much has happened this month! It has been a quiet month preparing for Christmas, my birthday and my families new arrival! So this is going to be short and sweet!

I went to go and see Breaking Dawn pt2 the night it came out and well...it was amazing, I loved it and can't wait to see it again! Everything about it was amazing from the acting, settings, camera work and make-up, hair and costumes were all perfect and I can't say enough good things about it! I am sad that it is the last one but I hope they will make some more!

I have ever been much of a "book worm" in fact I sadly don't find much time to read, but I seen Elle Folwers video (AllThatGlitters21 on Youtube) on reading the first chapter of her and her sisters book Beneath the Glitter. I have slowly (very slowly) taken my time and am really enjoying reading it, if you like the kind of shows like gossip girl and want that kind of book then this is the one to go for!

I know this has been quite a short favourites post but I didn't have much to say!


Thanks for reading!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design by Bonjour Belle Designs