Saturday 30 March 2013

♥ March Favourites ♥


It's time for March favourites! I don't know if I've already said this but how fast is this year going? I mean its already April, by the time we know it it's going to be Christmas all over again! Any way I am going to share with you my favourite beauty products, movies and some other things I enjoyed this month!
 
 
Beauty Favourites -
Urban Decay - Naked 2 Palette
 
 
After holding myself back from getting this ever since it came out I sadly finally cracked! I so glad I did you can create any look you want from a simple 50's look all the way to a glamorous smokey eye of today. I also love the brush it comes with - very handy!
 
Rimmel - Scandaleyes - Eyeshadow Stick in Bulletproof Beige
 
 
At first I didn't like how these applied but after playing around with them I actually really like them especially this colour to act as a base to my eyeshadow! It's very smooth and is quite pigmented.
 
MUA - Mega Volume Mascara
 
 
I have done a review of this mascara back in December (Link Here), I have tried many mascaras before and between using this one but I can't help myself I keep going back!
 
MAC - Creme Cup Lipstick
 
 
 I defiantly prefer my neutral colours when it comes to everyday wear, I love wearing this it gives your lips a lovely colour and it is my favourite finish for a Mac lipstick which is cremesheen.
 
OPI - Lucky Lucky Lavender
 
 
You can probably tell by the name this is a lavender nail polish and I might even go to it's on of the nicest lavender shades on the market! This is also a great colour for this time of the year.
 
Essie - Off The Shoulder
 
 
 If you seen my collective haul I did recently then you would have seen I got this for only £1.99, instead of the usual £7.99. I love this pink - it's quite a bubbly pink and I have been wearing it loads this month.
 
Carex - Protect + Plus Hand Gel
 
 
I have never talked about any kind of anti-bacterial gel on here before, but I thought I had to include this because some hand gels can be really sticky or have a weird smell to them. But this isn't the case for this hand gel. I haven't noticed a horrible smell and it's not sticky and rubs in easily, it also claims to protect your hands for 2 hours which is great when your on the go.
 
Mac - Fix+
 
 
I have mentioned this /used this in quite a lot of my posts recently, simply because I have really loved using it. If its hidden in a drawer I always seem to forget about it but when it is sitting out on my vanity I love it. This month I have been using it every morning to help my make-up stay on for longer.
 
Aussie - Miracle Hair Insurance Leave-in Conditioner
 
 
Now I have only used this two or three times as I only got it just over a week ago but I have loved it so much I had to include it. This stuff seriously smells amazing! It has jojoba oil in it and well words can't explain how good it smells. It also does the job!
 
 
V05 - Hot Oil
 

 Now I was meant to mention this in my favourites last month but I completely forgot, so I am going to include it into this months favourites post as I am still enjoying using them. In a pack you get four treatments, you use it in the shower and heat in up under the water then you leave it on you hair for a minute and them rinse it out and wash your hair like normal. You could use the entire treatment if you wanted but I have long thick hair and I only use half a treatment and use the other half the week after and that does me. It is also around the £4.79 mark so very affordable for the amount of uses I get out of it.
 
 
Random Favourites -
 
Tv -
 
Ant and Dec - Saturday Night Takeaway
 
Chicago Fire
 
Chasing the Saturdays
(Yes the three above are the same as last month but I have not had any other favourite tv shows)
 
Films -
 
Our Girl
 
Beyonce - Life is but a Dream
 
Twlight Saga - The complete collection
 
 
 
Books -
 
Safe Haven by Nicolas Sparks
 
 
Music -
 
Bridgit Mendler - Ready or Not
 
Bridgit Mendler - Hurricane
 
The Saturdays - What About Us
 
 
I have also loved netflix this month it was my second month of having it and I love it. It doesn't have some of the stuff I search for but It does have some good films and tv shows that you can watch on your laptop or even on your phone which is great if your going on Holiday!
 
 
Also this past Thursday Sky Movies lunched a new movie channel - Sky Disney!!!! I am a strong believer in that your never to old for Disney! And they have some new films like Brave and the good old classics Cinderella, Bugs Life and Lion King!
 
I'm also going to add an image of my Easter "eggs" my mum and dad got me! They are so cute, I'm going to share Colin the Caterpillar with the family but I don't have the heart to eat Hello Kitty! Both Easter "Eggs" are from Marks and Spencer's!
 


I hope you enjoyed, and have had a great month of March. Now going into April I hope the weather starts to brighten up, even though when I woke up this morning the ground was completely white - yes white with snow!
 
 
Previous Post - Review Benefit Hoola Boxed Powder - Link Here -
 
 
Thanks for Reading!
 
 




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design by Bonjour Belle Designs