Monday 18 March 2013

♥ Collective Haul - Aldo, Boots, Dainty Doll, Urban Decay & More ♥

Today as you might be able to tell by the title I have a somewhat large collective haul for you! I have been saving up some money, selling old mobiles I don't want as they were just sitting there and well I got the following with them! I would defiantly recommend looking out all you old mobiles as you might be surprised by how much you get for them. Anyway I am going to jump straight in and show you what I have recently purchased.


I have been looking for a pair of tan ankle boots since last September! But have never found a pair that I really liked, I also wanted a pair of tan boots to go with my favourite handbag which is my Marc by Marc Jacobs handbag. I finally found this pair at Aldo they have this boot in three colours - tan , taupe and black. But it was only the tan pair that had money off them but hopefully in a few months the black pair will go in the sale and I'll be able to get them as you can never go wrong with a pair of black ankle boots. Here is a link to the boots on the Aldo Website.


I got these three items at the begging of the month but I wanted to include them as I have a lot to say! I love the V05 Hot Oil, it's amazing and defiantly will be in my monthly favourites. I re-purchased Garnier - Dark Spot Corrector Moisturiser, I am pretty sure that this does work so I keep using it as a daytime moisturiser so hopefully it completely works, I will do a review when I can tell you if it does work. The next product I got because it was spoken about alot in the beauty community and well I was looking for a good BB cream, (Dr Jart+ - Water Fuse Beauty Balm). I liked it until I broke out in spots over my forehead. I have stopped using it and I am going to try it again in a few week to see if this was why I broke out or if there were just other reasons. So when I figure that one out I will also let you know.

I am a sucker for any offer in boots especially when it comes to 3 for 2 on make-up, and thats the exact offer they had on maybelline and I was getting the lipstick Maybelline - Colour Sensational in 422 Coral Tonic for re-creating Selena Gomez Inspired make-up post here. I was also wanting to try the Color Show nail polishes from maybelline so I got Urban Coral and Winter Baby. I also got Eylure - Girls Aloud Kimberley Lashes for the Selena Gomez inspired make-up. I got this Essie nail polish in Off The Shoulder, I got it from FragranceDirect.co.uk for only £1.99 when there normally £7.99! I have this on my nails now it is a geourgous pink perfect for spring and summer.


As you can see from the photos I have went a little bit crazy on Dainty Doll but the most expensive product I got was £2.99! I got it all from fragerancedirect.co.uk, I have been wanting to try Dainty Doll products ever since they were launched but have never gotten around to trying anything and when I seen them at those prices I had to take advantage and I might go back and get more! I'm going to put a list below of the products in the photo to the left I'm going to start with the first blush that's at the right of the picture and work around going left, make sense?!

- Powder Blush in 002 My Girl,
- Lipstick in 006 Baby Love,
- Cream Blush in 003 Billion Dollar Babies,
- Lipstick in 003 It's my Party,
- Concealer in 002 Abracadabra,
- Eyeshadow Base in 001 Frankie Girl,
- Lipgloss in 001 So Vain.

I love the packaging of the boxes but if only they could put that onto the packaging of the product as it would make it look so much nicer but that's just a little side note!



Yes, yes I caved! I have been lusting over this palette since the day it was relased but have always held back and saved the money or got something else. But I have always said I will get it one day when they time was right and well this is the right time! I couldn't resist it any longer and I have been doing more and more make-up tutorials reacently and so I really wanted to get it as it would be useful for that. It came with a mini Lip Junkie in Naked and it also came with a double ended brush.



I hope you enjoyed! This is pretty much all I have bought recently, if you have any of the products I have mentioned above then comment below and tell me what you think of them! And after writing this haul I have decided to go on a spending ban until the first of May! And since it is such a long time one month and fourteen days to be exact I will only get nassesaties and when I go on spending bans I am really good and get nothing that I don't acturally need, I will also if I can when I get to the first of May extend the spending ban because I don often buy stuff when I don't really need it or don't use it often enough.

 
Previous Post- Selena Gomez at SXSW Spring Breakers Premiere Inspired Make-up - Link Here -
 


Thanks for Reading!





0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design by Bonjour Belle Designs