Friday 13 September 2013

Pink Nails




You may know that I'm a total girly girl, Iove everything girly. I especially love the colour pink both pastel pinks and bright in your face pinks. Since I'm always wearing nail polish and it's normally on the pink tones I thought I would pick out my five favourite pinks and show them to you. It was actually quite hard to pick my five favourite but these are the five colours I've narrowed it down to! 

Leighton Denny - Plush Pink 




The is a bright pink but its not neon as I'm not a fan of neon colours. This colour would suit all skin tones but I would defiantly say it looks great with a tan. The formula is really nice and easy to work with, it is just a nice solid bright pink.

Barry M - Gelly Hi-Shine Nail Paint in Dragon Fruit


When I first got this I really didn't like it and said I wasn't going to use it again but after hearing all the positive things everyone was saying I tried it again and I do like it! The formula is really unique and gel like an for the price is really good. I also have to say its a gorgeous shade of pink.



OPI - I'm All Ears


This is a gorgeous colour it's very girly and sparkly. It is from the original Minnie Mouse collection (not the Couture Minnie Mouse collection) hence the name I'm all ears! If you want something sparkly but no glittery this is your best bet. It might be a bit hard to find but Amazon should have it!


Essie - Off The Shoulder 

Again I think this is a discounted colour if I'm correct. But I really wanted to include it because I do wear it all the time. The brush has rounded edges and is quite think unlike the usual square and thin brush which I hate! As usual Essie nail polishes are great quality and the formula lasts so well on my nails! 

Essie - Fiji

You've heard me talk about this a lot recently so I'm not going to go into this to much but I have to say it is the best all around shade. If you want to know more I will link you to my post about it here.

Now that was in no particular order, but if I had to pick a favourite I would defiantly have to be Essie - Fiji. I have done a separate post on this nail polish which I will link here - but it's a pale pink that goes with everything and I always fall back on it! 

Do you like any of the nail polishes featured? 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design by Bonjour Belle Designs