Monday 9 September 2013

50 Random Facts About Me


I'm going to do the 50 Random Facts About Me as I think it's nice to know a bit about the blogger behind the blog! Since this is going to get quite long since there is 50 facts, I'm going to jump right in. Brace yourself you might want to get a cup of tea before reading this, it's going to be a long-en :)


1, I recently won £48 on the lottery, I was so excited I was shacking! haha

2, I am going on a pro make-up course in January, it will run for 11 weeks and its 1 day a week. 

3, I love the history behind make-up could listen about it all day!

4, When I like a song I will play it on repeat until I don't like it any more.

5, I also have a drink of ribena with me but only the diluted stuff as the normal sold bottle gives me headaches! 

6, I  get really bad anxiety and panic attacks - I even have anxiety to go to bed. 

7, I have a phobia of sick in fact I have a phobia of being ill with anything - it just scares me a lot and when I feel I'm going to be ill I get very anxious and sometimes get panic attacks. 

8, I have a very strict diet - not for healthy eating reasons but because in some ways I'm kind of allergic to most foods. 

9, The people closest to me are my family - they mean the world to me. 

10, I love receiving flowers, Roses, Gerbera, Orchid, Hydrangea - I love them all.  

11, My favourite flowers are Sunflowers they are just so happy!

12, I passed my driving test a year ago - on my first attempt and have only actually gone out in the car about ten times. I don't really like driving! But at least I have a license!

13, Saying that I would love a mini either a cream one or a mint blue one. 

14, I am a very organised person - everything it organised

15, I am a chocoholic. Dairy Milk and Milky Buttons are my favourite! (I mean who doesn't love the Milky Bar Kid?!?)

16, I hate all creepy crawlies - spiders, wasps ect. 

17, There is a bee that lives in my back garden - it has a vendetta against me and chases me every time I go outside. Honestly no joke!

18, I love airports - best day out ever! I don't even need to go anywhere really, that's just a bonus really. Duty free shopping is the best especially if there's a mac store! 

19, It's not Christmas if its not a white Christmas

20, I first went on holiday when I was 6 months old to go and visit my gran and grandad who at the time lived in Portugal. 

21, I love Bows, Butterflies and of course Mermaids! 

22, I hate facebook. 

23, I don't like to drink alcohol - I hate it! 

24, I love motivational quotes - or any quotes. I love pinterest to find the best ones! (Link in sidebar)

25, I love Pretty Little Liars but I've only ever seen the first 2 season (whatever was aired on mtv) But I really want to watch the other seasons but can't find it anywhere! (Can you help me?) 

26, I love dogs. I have always had dogs in my life.

27, I have two dogs - Macy and Lucie.

28, Growing up I wanted to be Ariel from The Little Mermaid - and have Sebastian and Flounder as my friends! With that being said your never to old for Disney. 

29, I am very shy especially if I'm in a new place. I kinda have a mute button and can't form words. 

30, I have dyed my hair many times - thanks to me being a model for my sister while she was doing her training to become a hairdresser. So I have had most colours. 

31, Saying that I have to wait months from when I ask to get my hair done to when my sister actually wants to do it. I don't like to sit still and I can never decide what I want - except I don't want short hair as I used to have it short until I was 16. 

32, I've been blogging since I was 16 - I am now 18. 

33, I have had 2 blogs - 3 different names. 

34, I'd love to be able to read a book cover to cover but I start and never have the time to finish it. I currently have two books that I'm in the middle of. 

35, I love pastel colours - mint blue, baby pink and lilac are my favourite. 

36, I have broken my left arm once and my right arm twice. I broke my left hand when I was 3 and I was dancing on a chair at my grans house and fell off. The first time I broke my right arm I was going down a mini hill /slope (behind my house) on my bike, I hit a bump in the pavement went flying up in the air and did a somersault (in the air) and landed on the ground and my arm went into a fence and the bike landed on me. I was about 7 and I had to stay in hospital because the bone was basically coming through the skin and I had to get surgery on it - it's never been the same since and get pains in my wrist if I do to much with it! The second time I broke my right arm I fell over a curb - yes I am that clumsy

37, Last year I slipped at my old work and hurt my ankle. I had to go to a&e as we thought I broke it. Turns out I ripped all of my muscles /ligaments  And ever since it has been very weak and my ankle gives in all time so I need to be very careful with that. 

38, I am very emotional and I can cry and the most random-est of this. Even if someone on the tv is crying, it can set me off! 

39, The best place in the world is Disney Land - it's the most Magical Place in the World! 

40, I really want to get a tattoo but I don't do well with pain and I'd like one on the worst places of my body e.g my ribs. I am also very in-divisive. 

41, I want to have a relationship like Carl and Ellie from Up - they were just so sweet, perfect and together till the end. Weird?!?

42, I would love to be able to dance especially ballet - I love the ballerinas

43, When having backed beans I have to scoop every last one out - if I left one it would be lonely!

44, I love films based off of Nicholas Sparks books. The Lucky One, Safe Haven, Dear John and The Last Song but I have never seen The Notebook! 

45, I love The Vampire Diaries and watch repeats all the time. (Does anyone know when season 5 starts in the UK?)

46, When nobody's home I sing non-stop and make the most of me being able to be as loud as I want without getting shouted at! 

47, I really want to move to Toronto, Canada. As the lifestyle is so different to the UK but it is very expensive and if I can't afford that then I would live in the country side near London. As I don't really like where I am - to many bad memories. 

48, I haven't been on a plane in about 5 years but I do love to go on planes. It's just something about being above the clouds. Its very dreamy and magical and I just love fluffy clouds. 

49, I love to have friends that like the same things that I like and not have completely different passions. That's the great thing about blogging is that you can meet/ talk to people you never would have in normal life as most people just think I'm crazy because I love/ collect make-up. If you want to have a chat with me - I'd love to add me on twitter and tweet me (@BowsBeautyB or there's a link in the side bar.) I also have an e-mail address at bowsbeautyandbeckiblog@gmail.com


50, In the near future I'd like to be following my dreams to becoming a professional make-up artist and I also want to do a lot more here on my blog as my 3 biggest hobbies/ passions are make-up, photography and writing - and joining all three up just makes sense. 

If you have made it to the end of this then congrats! I hope you enjoyed and you have probably learnt a lot about me. I also shared a lot with you which feels very weird for me especially since I've not been this personal before! I'm now going to add a few of my favourite quotes just since I love them them so much.


Would you like to see separate posts with quotes?



2 comments:

  1. Where are you doing your pro make-up course to? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's about a an hour and a half to two hours from my house but if you want to know more, I'd be happy to tell you more over e-mail or twitter - my links are either in the side bar or contact tab! Becki x

      Delete

 

Blog Design by Bonjour Belle Designs