Sunday 8 September 2013

MAC Creme Cup

 




If you know me then you'll know that I love lipstick, I wear it almost every single time I have make-up on. And I realised the other day when I was planning posts that I haven't really talk about my favourite lipsticks especially since it's one of my favourite products as it can really change your look. Today I am focusing on my all time favourite lipstick, I know a big statement but I think it's true! 

I am talking about MAC - Creme Cup, one of my favourite brands of lipstick is MAC as there formula's are so good. I like that all there lipsticks have different finishes e.g cremesheen, frost, glaze ect - if you would like I could do a separate post explaining finishes. But Creme Cup is a cremesheen finish which is my favourite out of them all as it is creamy and easy to apply, it has has a glossy effect to it but it's not overly glossy which I like! The colour is describe as a "light blue pink" which I would agree with but it is a light pink but it's not a pale colour that will blank out your lips. If you are looking for an everyday colour that is wearable  would defiantly  recommend this as it is a neutral shade. 

MAC have slowly been putting there lipstick prices up and up, they are now £15 which is okay for the quality and pigmentation - and it won't stop me buying them for now but hopefully they don't go up much more or I may have to stop!

Have you tired Creme Cup?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design by Bonjour Belle Designs