Sunday 30 June 2013

The Weekly Post #4 // Ways to follow Bow's, Beauty & Becki!

As most of you will know GFC (Google Friend Connect) is closing - today I believe! For some strange reason that I am not quite sure of and well it seems rather silly to me as that is one of the ways I follow blogs and other's follow my blog! I would hate to see any of you leave so I am going to share with you some ways of following me. I have two "Social Networking" sites which is Twitter - @BowsBeautyB and Instagram - @BowsBeautyAndBecki, on both of these I post when I upload a new post and I also have other personal stuff on them. If you want to go straight to them then the links are in the side bar - all you have to do is click and follow! 

I also have bloglovin which is a great site to follow all the blogs you love and you can also get a e-mail on new posts. My bloglovin button is also in the side bar or you can click here and it will take you straight to my page. I definitely recommend using bloglovin it is great to keep track of all of the new posts! This was just a quick post to let you know where you can find updates of my blog and if you have any questions or requests then please leave them in the comments below! Thanks! 


Love


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design by Bonjour Belle Designs