Tuesday 11 June 2013

Collective Beauty Haul // Real Techniques, Maybelline, Bioderma & More...


 
 

 
 
Please don’t judge me – I do have another collective haul and I do feel extremely guilty that I have done some beauty shopping! I have actually decided I am going to stop spending and stop getting beauty products. Products are overflowing from there drawers and baskets and that’s always a sign where you should just stand back and save you money.  It would be fair to say I have been on a little bit of a spree of getting beauty products. I did have to get some stuff for my professional make-up kit which makes me feel a bit better but most of it is really just for me! Opps…
Don’t you just love (and hate) when Boots or Superdrug have amazing offers on that you just can’t say no to like 3 for 2 – I mean I see a 3 for 2 sign and my knees go weak and I get all excited! Don’t you just love a good old saving! Well Superdrug had 3 for 2 and so I had to go and get a few essentials obviously! In Superdrug I re-purchased my favourite drug store foundation which is the Rimmel – Lasting Match Perfection Foundation, this is just gorgeous on the skin and it lasts really well thought out the day.  I also got two nail polishes from Barry M, now I was looking forward to trying these but they don’t last well on the nails especially the gelly nail polish! I am wondering if it is a manufacture problem because Boots weren’t selling Barry M nail polishes when I bought this because “they don’t meet our high standards!” But of course I paid no attention to this and when you can’t have something you want it more so I had to get my hands on them! I got Barry M – Hi-Shine Nail Paint in Dragon Fruit (which lasted just over a day! I was not very happy!) I also got Barry M – Textured Nail Effects in Kingsland Road.

Has anyone else noticed that boots has started stocking The Vintage Cosmetic Company!? I have heard of them before but never really tried anything, I spotted there false eyelashes and they looked amazing and since of course boots had 3 for 2 on eyelashes I had to get three pairs (saving £6!!) I got Connie, Gracie and Nancy and then I got another pair of Gracie. I am going to go and get more for my pro kit because they go on nice and look amazing and they are only £6! I also got two tubes of Duo Eyelash Adhesive I won’t bore you with the story on why I got two! I’ve also been loving the TRESemme – Instant Refresh Dry Shampoo, it’s amazing and doesn’t make your hair feel chalky. I got two cans because it was buy one get one free (yes another offer!) I also gladly fell into the hype of Bioderma – Sensibio Cleansing Water, I love this stuff – it leaves your skin feeling amazing. If you read my first The Weekly Post #1 // Skin Problems – then you will know I was having problems with my skin and I finally found a spot treatment that works for me! That is the Clean and Clear – Advantage Spot Treatment Gel.
And of course I bought more make-up… I bought another Maybelline – Mega Plush Mascara because it’s so amazing and I wanted one for my kit! I also wanted a concealer palette for my kit so I am giving Costal Scents – Camouflage Palette which so far I really like! I have been wanting to try the Rimmel – Wake Me Up foundation since I love my other foundation so much so I just went ahead and got it. It was also 3 for 2 on Rimmel nail polishes, so I got the new Salon Pro polishes in the colours Peppermint, Ultra Violet and Cocktail Passion. I also went on a splurge with Real Technique Brushes! I have been waiting for their new Limited Edition Duo-Fibre brushes to come out and when I finally tracked them down I got two sets! I also got a stippling brush and an expert face brush. I also got a pair of silver studs and some hair ties from accessorize.
Well I hope you enjoyed this haul and it WILL be the last for a while! If you have any beauty products that you recently bought then let me know in the comments! Thanks for Reading!

Love

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design by Bonjour Belle Designs