Saturday 22 June 2013

The Weekly Post #3 // My Everyday Make-up Drawer

Buttom Drawer - Everyday Make-up






If you have been following my blog then you will know I started a new series called "The Weekly Post" and well I'll be honest to say I have found it hard to keep up since most Saturdays I have a make-up job meaning I spend most of the day either doing make-up or preparing my kit by packing/ unpacking and cleaning. So it really does take most of the day. I have now decided to begin to prepare the post before the day it is meant to be posted so hopefully I can get into a good routine of actually make them weekly! 

Any way today I am going to share with what's in my everyday make-up drawer. I have most of my make-up storage into about ten clear acrylic muji boxes and going through them on an almost daily basis would mean I take even longer to get ready - which trust me is a long time! So I have dedicated an entire box to products I use on a daily basis or products that I have forgot about and what to start using. I thought this would be interesting to show since it shows products that I like to use a lot. I do however change the make-up that is in it on a fortnightly basis. I don't keep any eye-shadow in this as I normally use either my Mac or Urban Decay Palettes. 


Benefit - Porefessional Primer

Rimmel - Match Perfection Foundation

Collection - Lasting Perfection Concealer

Rimmel - Stay Matte Powder

Bourjois - Chocolate Bronzer

Benefit - Hoola Bronzer

Elf - Golden Bronzer

Benefit - High Beam

MAC - Well Dressed Blush

MAC - LadyBlush Creme Blush

Bourjois - Cream Blush - 03

MAC - Quad with two broken eye-shadows!

Inika - Eyeliner - 06 Coco

Soap & Glory - Supercat Liquid Liner - Black

Maybelline - Mega Plush Mascara

Benefit - Bad Gal Lash Mascara 

Vaseline - Rosy Lips

Well that is a list of products that I like and that I use most days. I like to use the Elf - Golden Bronzer as a subtle highlight as it is quite shimmery and it is mosaic which four different colours. I also have quite a selection of blushes because I like to change my blush. Everything is however pretty much self explanatory - since I didn't really mention any eye-shadow I might do a post in a few weeks about my favourite eye-shadows. I hope you enjoyed! If you have any requests for next weeks weekly post then please leave them in the comments! Thanks for reading! 

Love



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design by Bonjour Belle Designs