Monday 26 November 2012

♥ Winterlicious TAG!!! ♥

This is a TAG that was created my the wonderfully and beautiful Bethany aka Macbarbie07, (is wonderfully even a word?) I seen Bethany's tag on youtube and really enjoyed it! And her puppy Winnie is so cute! I have two Labrador's and I thought they were cute but Winnie is the cutest! Also keep reading for an annoument at the end of this post! Anyway I will get straight onto the questions...


1) Favorite Winter Nail Polish?

China Glaze - Red Satin, Pizzazz, Merry Berry.


2) Favorite Winter lip product?
 

MAC - TenderTone LipBalm in Hush Hush, 17 - Supreme Shine Lipstick in Barly Blush, Elf - Mineral Moisturising Lip Tint in Pink.
 
3) Most worn Winter clothing piece?
 
Primark - Christmas Elmo T-Shirt
 

Primark - Christmas Cookie Monster T-Shirt
 
These are my favourite clothing items for Winter/Christmas but my most worn clothing piece would properly be a really warm coats!

4) Most worn Winter accessory?
 
Clarks - Mortimer Liz in Gray Combi Leather
 
I love these boots they are stylish, comfy and practical all in one. The sole is great for icy weather and they are partly faux fur lined so they are also warm.
 



George - Cosy Scarf, Primark - Fluffy Socks.
 
Both are necessities - I wear fluffy socks all the time! 


5) Favorite winter scent/candle?
 
Yankee Candle - Christmas Cookie
 
I don't own this yet - infact I don't own any candles as my dad is allergic to strong fragrances, but I am going to get this candle as it smells amazing! Even if I can't light it! 

6) Favorite Winter beverage?
 
I don't often try different food/drink, I have my favourites and I tend to stick to them. My favourite hot drinks would defiantly be a good cup of tea or a hot chocolate with whipped cream and marshmallows!

7) All time favorite Christmas/Holiday movie?
 
I love love love Christmas movies, there some of my favourite films! Some of my favourites include Elf, Miracle on 34th Street, The Santa Clause 1, 2 & 3 and The Grinch. All are amazing and defiantly must-sees!

8) Favorite Christmas/Holiday song?
 
Christmas songs... I have to say this is a bit of a tricky one! I like all of the typical Christmas songs. But songs that have been out recently is difficult - I haven't heard any new Christmas songs this year, but I still love Justin Bieber's Mistletoe. In Macbarbie07 video she mentioned that Taylor Swift had a Christmas album from a few years ago, I tried to find it on itunes but I couldn't!

9) Favorite Holiday food/treat?
 
My family normally just has a normal roast dinner with roast beef as some of my family don't like turkey. I don't mind this as my favourite meal is roast potatoes, yorkshire puddings and gravy ...mmm! We also normally make banoffee pie which is a special treat as we don't often have it! We also have a family tradition that we have a fried breakfast every Christmas morning.

10) What is your favorite Christmas Decoration this year?
 
Glass Snowman on Candy Cane Ski's! - From Unknown
 

Glitter Owl - From Asda
 
Glitter Noel & Joy Sign - From Asda

11) What's at the top of your Christmas list?
 
I think I am wanting a new camera for my Christmas, as my current one takes good enough pictures but they are as high quality as I would like! I was thinking about getting the new Samsung Galaxy Camera - If you have it please comment below and tell me what you think!

12) What are your plans for the holidays this year?
 
This year we are having a very quiet Christmas, my sister is getting in to the late stages of her pregnancy and it will be her and her husbands last Christmas just them without any kids - so she is having Christmas with her and her husband but she will come across throughout the day as she only lives around the corner! And my dad is getting an operation soon so he won't be right for Christmas so a quite Christmas is best!

I have to say I do love winter! As in Winter I have my birthday (my 18th this year!) and Christmas within days of each other! I also love the snow (at first) when it first lies on the ground but don't like when it turns very icy and it makes it impossible to get around! If you have a blog or youtube channel then you should also do this tag! We should all spread the Wintery/Christmas Spirit!


If your wondering what the annocment is that I mentioned at the begging of this post then I will go ahead and tell you! I am going to be doing a Christmas series! It is going to be called ... -Drum Roll-... C2C - Santa Claus is Coming to Town! The C2C stands for Counting to Christmas. It is going to start tomorrow (Tues 27th) as there will be exactly 4 weeks till Christmas! I will be posting a Christmas post every Tuesday from gift ideas, make-up and if it works out maybe even baking! My Christmas posts will not be apart of my new blogging schedule which is Mondays, Wednesdays and Saturdays. These are looking like the best days for me to post and lately it has been quite difficult to post as I have been busy with work, college (only 2 months to go!) and family - but since I have cut down my hours at work I should be able to post as often has I hope to which is three good quality posts. Any ways I am going to stop rambling on!

Thanks for reading!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design by Bonjour Belle Designs