Sunday 11 November 2012

♥ Magazine Freebies - Marie Claire, Jemma Kidd Goodies ♥

If you can guess from the title I have done it again, I have spent more money on lots of the same magazine to get all of the freebies! I don't know how to justify it, well that's a lie I can always come up with some excuses! But I did say to myself that I wasn't going to do it this month, but after seeing these Jemma Kidd goodies - I just couldn't resist!


This month's issue of Marie Claire Magazine (sold in Nov but it has Dec date on it) as all fashion magazine do). Any way this month's issue has Nicole Scherzinger on the cover, her make-up, hair, outfit well everything is well put together and she looks gorgeous. I have to say I am quite tempted to try and re-create this look.


As always I can't just get one of the freebies, I have to get them all. Normally you just get sample sizes but I was pleasantly surprised that the mascara is full size! But the primer is only a sample size.
The mascara is Jemma Kidd - i-define Volumising Mascara and the primer is called Jemma Kidd - Instant Lift - Skin Perfection Primer.




I am really looking forward to trying out these products. Have you seen any good freebies this month? If so, comment below - I could always do with more make-up ect (Not!).


Thanks for reading!

2 comments:

  1. I picked up the mascara the other day, Glamour has Nails Inc nail polishes in it this month x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, I have seen that but it is only a mini and didn't think it was really worth it! And I have seen it - think it's been around for a while?!

      Delete

 

Blog Design by Bonjour Belle Designs