Tuesday 27 November 2012

❄C2C - Santa Claus is Coming to Town! - Gift Idea's❄


Welcome to the first of five posts, counting down to Christmas day! As of today it is 28 sleeps till Christmas! I'm not going to ramble on I am just going to get straight into all the presents! It is going to be a picture post and I am not going to have to much writing as I want it to be simple and easy to follow!

Gifts for Grandad's -

V-Neck Cardigan from Marks and Spencer's

Now gifts for granddads it can be based on mainly their hobbies for example fishing or football. Or if they enjoy reading you could get them a kindle if he is also into technology but if he prefers the old style. You can always get him a good old knitted cardigan.

Gifts for Dad's -
Ultimate Driving Experience


The picture above is of a experience day there are lots of different kinds of experience days from a spa day to vine yards or even sky diving. These would make a great gift but they are a bit pricey! If you don't have much of a budget then you can always stick to the shaving gift sets, a house coat or aftershave are always good buys.

Gifts for Brother's -

Adidas Men's Predator LZ TRX FG Boots

I picked these football boots purely for the colour! These are men's football boots! If they are into any sport it would be good to get them equipment they may need or even get them tickets to see their favourite team! If your brother doesn't like sport then video games or even clothing. Some guys hate shopping so Christmas is a great excuse to get them looking good!


Gifts for Gran's -

Top from Marks & Spencer's, Earrings from Ortak.

This is what I have got my gran I picked the earrings as every women loves jewellery and as for the top - well you can't really go to wrong with clothing, as long as you get the correct size!

Gifts for Mum's -

Armani Code Perfume Set, Cosmetic Case from Marks and Spencer's.

Mums always say I don't want anything! (does your mum do this?) Any mums always love perfume and getting new make-up goodies but if your a bit stuck stick to gift voucher for her favourite store! It means she can hit the sales!

Gifts for Sister's -

Ultimate Bean Collection, Benefit - Upgrade to Gorgeous.

Every sister is different wheather it's age, hobbies ect. I based this on a sister that was in her teens/ twenties. Personally my sister loves Mr bean so when I seen this online I knew I had to get it for her! Box sets if their favourite tv shows are an easy option or even beauty gift sets!

Gifts for Kids -
Peppa Pig Jigsaw Set, Hello Kitty Teddy from H&M, Toy Story 3.

Again it depends on the age of the child and the gender as most little boys wont appreciate a pink tutu! Often what is helpfulness asking their parents what they have put on their list for Santa and you can go from there really!

Gifts for Friend's -

17 Wow Make-up Collection, Soap & Glory Small Wonders from Boots, Mua goodies from superdrug.

I have based this friends category on being for friends that are girls, but if you need to get a friend that's a boy a present it would properly be best picking a gift card unless you know what they really want! For my friends this year I have gotten them the Soap & Glory Small Wonders box and make-up goodies then a tubes of sweets - if you then wrap it really nicely with a bow! It will make a cute we present!


I have done this to be mainly budget friendly as money is tight! I have also done it slightly based on my family and what I would get them - as saying this I don't have a brother or a grandad to buy for so I was doing it based on what I personally think they would like! I hope you enjoyed this post and hopefully it was helpful and you can now go and get all the presents you need to get for your friends and family!


Thanks for reading!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design by Bonjour Belle Designs