Sunday 4 November 2012

♥ My Guest Post on PrettyLittleFashionista - Taylor Swift Tutorial ♥

Recently I did a guest post on PrettyLittleFashionista blog, Kirsty is a good friend of mine online and she is a good blogger. I have done guest posts for her before, the first post I did for Kirsty was a hair and make-up tutorial on Ashley Benson, if you haven't seen it yet then I will link it here. This time I did a Taylor Swift inspired post on her make-up from the iHeart Music Festival. I am going to add a section of the post here (how I did the lips and the ending) - you could call it a teaser?!......
 
 
 



Lips

Using a red lip liner I am going to line around my lips and then fill them in using Revlon – Lip Liner – Red, this will help keep the red lipstick last all day and it will also stop it from bleeding.


Then Using a Real Techniques – Brush I will be apply Revlon – Colourburst in 090 True Red. This is the first time I have put a true red colour on my lips! I think I like it but it is quite a change! Let me know what you thick. To give it a perfect shade I put a few dots of concealer around my mouth and blended it in with a foundation brush and my fingers.

I was recently reading Fleur De Force's blog and she was lucky enough to meet Taylor Swift herself! Fleur asked Taylor her favourite make-up products and since Taylor is one of the faces of covergirl (in America) she said the following three items:


- Covergirl - Lash Blast Mascara (Black)

- Covergirl - Line Blast (Black)

-Covergirl - Lipstick in Hot


I hope you like this little teaser and you should go right over to Kirsty's blog right now! I have lots of posts lined up but I have to apologize for being a bit mia, I have been really busy/stressed and am going to make time to blog!


Thanks for reading!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design by Bonjour Belle Designs