Saturday 4 January 2014

My 2013 Favourites // Beauty Edit

 
 
I have a rather exciting post today but I do warn you it is defiantly without a chance going to be a long one! I'm going to share with you my favourites items for the entire year of 2013 from skin care, nails & make-up. I was going to share with you my fashion favourites but I didn't think that was going to be very exciting and I think my beauty favourites are going to be long enough but if you would like to see fashion favourites and my other favourites like movies, music and tv - let just let me know and I'll be happy to do them for you! Any way lets get into my beauty favourites ... 
 
Beauty -

 
Skin Care
 
Cetaphil - Gentle Skin Cleanser, Bioderma - Sensibio H20 Cleansing Water, First Aid Beauty - Ultra Repair Cream, Blistex - Intensive Moisturiser.
 
I have mentioned in a few posts that in the last year my skin has really broken out and I have had acne. In my recent Skin Care Routine - Link Here, I mentioned the products that have helped to treat it and heal it. I have also had really chapped lips so the Blistex Intensive Moisturiser was a god send to my sore chapped lips!

 
Body Care
 
Soap & Glory - Clean On Me Creamy Shower Gel,  Soap & Glory - The Righteous Butter, The Body Shop - Cranberry Joy Body Butter.
 
I haven't got many body care favourites as I neglected using them to be honest! I normally don't have time to but body moisturiser/ butter on after a shower as I typically an running late and don't have time for it but I'm defiantly going to try more this year!

 
Fragrance
 
Ted Baker - Butterfly Body Spray, Giorgio Armani - Armani Code.
 
Ted Baker is my everyday scent as it's light and fresh also it's cheap! And Giorgio Armani is what I normally wear when I'm going out or somewhere nice.

 
Hair
 
Denmark - Tangle Tamer Hairbrush, TRESemme - Instant Refresh Dry Shampoo, Bed Head - Hard Head Hairspray.
 
This year I have really learnt a lot when it comes it hair. I used to just have it straight but now its rarely straight and is mostly curled or wavy. I have also learnt how to put my hair in nice ponytails, messy buns and different types of braids! These are just a few products that I have really loved this year I have especially loved TRESemme Dry shampoo even if my hairs not greasy I use it for volume also the Bed Head hairspray keeps my curls in for days!

 
Nails
 
Essie - Fiji, OPI - Lucky Lucky Lavender, Essie - Off The Shoulder, OPI - I'm All Ears, Rimmel - Space Dusts in Aurora & Moon Walking, Essie - Bahama Mama, Seche Vite - Dry Fast Top Coat.

These are just a few of my favourite nail polishes! I defiantly loved have my nails painted in fact I think there was only a few times where my nails were done. Essie Fiji was by far my favourite polish it I think it shows that I've used the entire bottle up in about 3 months! I have a post about this polish here! Also I cant recommend the Seche Vite top coat enough it really does dry your nails in minutes!

 
Make-Up
 
MAC - Fix+, MAC - Studio Sculpt Foundation, Chanel - Vitalumiere Aqua Foundation, Collection - Lasting Perfection Concealer, MAC - Studio Finish Concealer, Rimmel - Stay Matte Powder, MAC - Well Dressed Blush, Benefit - Coralista, Benefit - Hoola, Bourjois - Bronzing Powder - 51, Elf - Golden Bronzer in Golden .

If your a make-up junkie like myself then you'll be able to imagine what it was like to try an narrow down all my make-up goodies! I have kept it pretty simple and if you look back over my posts you'll be able to see most of these products featured. I really love the look of perfect skin from the base all the way to contour, blush and high light - these are the products that I use mostly to create this look!

 
Urban Decay - Naked 2, MAC - Eye Shadows in Naked Lunch, Rice Paper, All That Glitters, Charcoal Brown, Satin Taupe & Sketch, Maybelline - Brow Drama in Dark Brown, Soap & Glory - Super Cat Liquid Liner, Maybelline - Eye Studio Gel Liner in 01 Black, Maybelline - Mega Plush Mascara, Maybelline - Volume Express Mascara.

I am an eye shadow girl through and though and through so the amount of eye  shadows I've picked is limited, those are my most used mac shades which are my all time favourite and my favourite shades from my naked 2 palette would have to be foxy, bootycall, half baked & tease. I have also found the Maybelline gel liner and well can't believe how good it is - even better than my mac fluidline!

 
Maybelline - Baby Lips in Intense Care, Peach Kiss & Pink Punch, MAC - Lipstick in Shy Girl, Plink!, Crème Cup & Angel, YSL - Rouge Volupte Shine in 13 Peach Passion, MAC - Crème Sheen Glass in Boy Bait.

I have waited for the famous baby lips to come out for what felt like years (well it was but still!) And I haven't been disappointed - to read my full thoughts on the baby lips I did an in depth review - right here! I have also fallen in love even more with lipsticks, if that was at all possible - especially MAC lipsticks. I have done a few posts on them like Plink!, Creme Cup. I have also loved the gorgeous YSL lipstick which I have also reviewed, right here!

 
Tools
 
Tweezerman - Mini Slant Tweezers, Real Techniques - Core Collection, Starter Set, Expert Face Brush & Blush Brush, MAC - #. 224

I haven't pictured all the brushes as that's a lot of brushes! But if you want to see full pictures I have two detailed post that you can see all about my favourite tools - My Ten Most Used Beauty Tools and Real Techniquies Review // My Collection.
 
I hoped you enjoyed this post, it was both fun and challenging trying to try and narrow my favourites down! I am really looking forward to the new year, I also have a list of products that I've wanted for quite sometime that I'm going to get over the next few months!
 


Have you got any favourite products from 2013?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design by Bonjour Belle Designs