Friday 31 August 2012

♥ Nails Of The Month - August 12 ♥


This is a new monthly series which I am calling "Nails Of The Month" (Clever name? Not really!). And if you've not yet clicked then it's all about the nail polish that I've been wearing that month. It's not only to let you know what nail polishes I've been wearing, Its also so I can tell you my thoughts on them - without doing individual reviews (But if I really like a nail polish I will do an individual review!) Its to help me keep track of what I've been wearing, so I can try and get the most out of all my nail polishes and not were the same one over and over! Anyway I'll get into it!



Week One -

For about five days I had OPI - I'm All Ears ,this is from there new (we'll now new-ish) collection called "Minnie Mouse" It has about five different colours within the range. I love this colour, it's a bright hot pink with the same pink shimmer throughout it. This colour is defiantly a staple in my nail polish collection for any season!



I then did some Olympic - Team GB Inspired Nail Art, If you want to find out more about that then Click Here! This lasted just under a week then I took it off, all I re-did was re-painting the navy!



Week Two -

I was still in the Olympic mood, so I painted my nails with Barry M - Gold Glitter. I did this because every time I looked at my nails, It was like I was looking at sparkly gold medals! This lasted well, it did chip a couple of days in so I had to touch up the tips!



I then re-painted them with OPI - I'm All Ears.


Week Three-

I gave my nails a bit of a break so for a few days, all I had on my nails was OPI - Natural Nail Strengthener.



Then I put Leighton Denny - Starkers on as I was wanting a natural yet polished look.


Week Four -

After having a week of natural coloured nails, I was in the mood to paint my nails a purple shade. So I painted them with OPI - Grape, Set, Match.



I was still wanting to wear purple glitter polish so I put on OPI - Divine Swine. (Which is extremely difficult to get off!)





Week Five -

I then gave water marble nails a try, it was quite easy but I was in complete love with them as they didn't all look similar. I tried it twice with different colours...


Light pink, hot pink and purple. (With tape still on)
 
 

 
A Rainbow of Colours.
 
 
After I gave up, I decided to go onto more glitter and my faithful hot pink. I also wanted to try a new nail polish I got from Rimmel 60 Seconds Nail Polish - Funtime Fuschia, I then put OPI - Servin up Sparkle over the top.
 





I never realised how much OPI nail polishes I use! Next month I will try to use different brands! Hope you enjoyed!


Thanks for reading!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design by Bonjour Belle Designs