Monday 27 August 2012

♥ Shop & Show - MAC! ♥

Today I had a visit to MAC! I have had a voucher to get my make-up done since christmas but thought it was only for eyelashes, but my mum phoned them while I was at work the other day and it was a voucher to get my make-up done and to get £25 worth of products! I could'nt believe I have had this sitting on my vanity for over eight months! Anyway I was planning to go into MAC today anyway so it was a bonus when I found out I was getting my make-up done and had a £25 voucher! Every time I go the MAC store I set my self a limit, sometimes I stick to it and sometimes I get carried away. Well today was a day I got carried away! I got have products which thankfully I had a £25 voucher or it would have came to about £70! I just about fainted! Anyway I will stop gabbing on and let you all know what I got and show you photos of my make-up I got done...





I have already got about five of MAC's eyeshadows, so I loved what the girl did on my eye I bought the colours she used which were ...

 
Pro Longwear Eye Shadow - Pink Frontier
 


Eye Shadow - Haux (Satin)
 


Eye Shadow - Sketch (Velvet)

I love MAC's powder blushes but have never tried one of the cream blushes even though I wanted to, so today I took the plunge and tried their cream blush I have had in on for about seven hours and its still very noticeable and I love it!


 
CremeBlend Blush - LadyBlush
 
 
I also love their lipstick and have a list of lipsticks I'm going to get but today I held myself back and just got one...
 


Lipstick - Angel (Frost)
 
 
Here's a few photos of make-up that I got done (Sorry for the quality my camera is playing up!) I am wearing most of the products but I will add the face chart and a list of products used!
 
 
 
 
 



Products Used:
 
Face & Body Foundation - C1
 
Mineralized Concealer - NW15
 
CareBlend Powder - Medium
 
CremeBlend Blush - LadyBlush
 
Mineralized Skin Finish - Star Wonder
 
Paint Pot - Soft Ochre
 
Pro Longwear Eye Shadow - Pink Fronter
 
Eye Shadow - Haux
 
Eye Shadow - Sketch
 
FluidLine - Black Track
 
Eye Khol - Pruneua
 
Haute & Natuaty Mascara
 
Lipstick - Angel
 
Lipglass - Fashion Scoop
 
Hope you all enjoyed! And tell me what your most recent MAC purchase was! Comment Below! 





Thanks for reading!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design by Bonjour Belle Designs