Sunday 14 April 2013

My Blog has a New Name!

If you haven't already noticed by the title of this post I have changed the name of my blog! So my blog has gone from Dreams with Butterflies to (drum roll please) Bows, Beauty and Becki. I did like my old name but it didn't tell you anything about what this is all about! So that’s why I am in love with my new name because it's cute, unique and tells you want this blog is partly about which is all things beauty related.
I have changed everything that needs to be changed, with has taken some time and a lot more effort than previously expected! (Technical difficulties!) I have also changed some aspects of my blog for example I am going to be doing much more detailed post with much better photos. I have downloaded a software programme that is amazing for editing photos, so they will be much more true to life. I previously tried to upload three posts a week most of the time that is do-able but sometimes it can get a bit much, therefore I am going to aim to do two to three post that are just better quality as the saying goings – “It’s not about the quantity, it’s about the quality”. I am going to have a mix of posts still mostly beauty related but I’m going to throw in some fashion and some personal posts as well – just so you can really get to know me! I am putting all my spare time and all my effort into my blog as this little piece of the interweb really is important to me.
 
I will put my links to my social media sites below like twitter but I don’t have facebook for the simple reason that I really don’t like it! It would mean the world to me if you followed my blog, the follow button is in the side bar near the top. If you have any questions or just fancy a general chat you can either comment below or e-mail me on – bowsbeautyandbeckiblog@gmail.com .Thanks for reading it means the world to me!
Thanks for Reading!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design by Bonjour Belle Designs