Saturday 6 April 2013

♥ Everyday Eye Make-up #1 ♥

Hello, how are we all today? Today I am going to share with you the eye make up that I have been loving recently and have been wearing all the time. For this look I use gold and different tones of brown eyeshadow along with black liquid liner along the lash line and full eyelashes. I have to say this is quite a full and almost glamorous eye make-up for day to day, so that I don't look over done I normally keep the rest of my face looking very natural so not a lot of foundation and keeping blush and lipstick a neutral tones pink. So lets get into it...




- I always start off priming my eyelids I normally use Urban Decay Primer Potion but since I ran out I have been using my concealer Collection - Lasting Perfection concealer and that's been doing the exact same job as what the primer potion do ! So I'm not going to rush out and re-purchase one just now. I put this all over my eyelid to cover any discolouration or vains and it also helps the products stick and last longer.

-  I am now going to use Rimmel - Scandaleyes Eyeshadow Stick in 002 Bulletproof Beige, I normally put this all over my eyelid and then I blend it out - this is just a base for the gold eyeshadow.

- I then use the gold eyeshadow out of the Sleek - Storm Palette, I love this gold it's very pigmented and is gorgeous all over your eye lid.

- I then use Tease from the Urban Decay - Naked 2 palette on the outer quarter of my eye lid and also in my crease. Then using Snakebite from the same palette and using that in my crease and on my lower lash line.

- I am a girl that loves her eyeliner, I normally wear liquid liner along my upper lash line and well this hasn't changed any. I am using Soap and Glory - Supercat Liquid Liner, this is an amazing eye liner it lasts all day without wearing out and smudging. I have been using this for a long time and it is finally running out so its not as powerful as it once was so until I get around to buying a new one I am going to set the black liquid liner with Blackout e/s from the Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette. To highlight my brow bone and inner corner I am going to use Foxy from the same Urban Decay Palette.


- I am now curling my eyelashes with my Cosmopolitan - Eyelash Curler and then using my favourite mascara which is Mua - Mega Volume Mascara on my upper and lower lashes.

 
Brushes/ Tools Used -
 
Real Techniques - Base Shadow Brush
Urban Decay - Naked 2
Frontcover - Fluff + Buff
MAC - 224
Real Techniques - Brow Brush
MAC - 266
Cosmopolitan - Eyelash Curler


I hope you enjoyed! I love this eye look and these colours go well with most skin tones and the look is also very versatile if you add false eyelashes it would be great for going out or you could tone it down and do it softer if this is to much for day to day.

- Previous Post - Easter Sunday OOTD - Link Here -
 
 
Thanks for Reading!
 
 


1 comment:

  1. I like this eye looks its simple and pretty. I am a new follow of your blog. Would love it if you would check mine out. :)

    vanessaswhimsicalworld.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

 

Blog Design by Bonjour Belle Designs