Saturday 26 January 2013

♥ Products I Have Used Up #1 ♥


Today I am going to do my first empties post, I have never before had enough empty products at once to do a post on them! I like the idea of an empties post as it shows that you really like the products so much that you have finished the entire thing! Any lets get straight into it...



- Benefit - Total Moisture Facial Cream

- Garnier - Dark Spot Corrector

- Betnovate Cream

- L'Oreal - Gentle Eye Make-up Remover

- Palmer - Cocoa Butter Formula

- Satin Care - Sensitive Skin Shave Gel

- Bed Head - Queen for a Day Volume Spray

- Armani Code Perfume

- Carmex - Moisture Plus Lip balm in Pink

I hope you enjoyed, if you would like a review of any of the above products then just comment below and I would be happy to do it! Have you tried any of these products? Do you like these kind of posts? Comment below!

Thanks for reading!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design by Bonjour Belle Designs