Monday 7 January 2013

♥ The Best of 2012 ♥

Instead of doing a December favourites this month I am going to do "The Best of 2012" since its the end of year! I think everyone always feels the same at the end of the year - how fast has it gone!

I have really become a true beauty junkie this year and have some what doubled my collection this year, and what I have defiantly learning at the end of this year is that I defiantly am preferring natural make-up. I am also finding what my key products are which I will keep getting time after time. I am now going to share with you my top skin care, make-up, hair and nail favourites. I have tried to keep it to one product but for some cases I put about five answers but its hard to choice!

Skin Care -

Remover - Asda Deep Cleansing Wipes

Cleansing - Neutrgena - Visbly Clear Blackhead Elininating Cleansing lotion

Exfoliator - Neutrgena - 3-1 Blackhead Eliminating Scrub

Moisturiser - Garnier Dark Spot Correcting Mosituiser

Other - Origns Super Spot Remover, Sudocrem

Make-Up -

Primer - Benefit PoreFessional
Foundation - Mac Face and Body, Rimmel Lasting Perfection Foundation,
Concealer - Mac Pro Longwear Concealer, Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer
Powder - Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder
Bronzer - Benefit Hoola, Bourjois Chocolate Bronzer
Blush - Benefit Dandelion, Mac Pinch O'Peaches
Highlighter - Benefit High Beam

Primer - Urban Decay Primer Potion
Eyeshadow - Mac Naked Lunch , Wedge and Satin Taupe
Eyeliner- Soap & Glory Supercat Liquid Liner
Mascara- Mua - Mega Volume Mascara

Eyebrows - Elf - Eyebrow Kit

Lip Balm - Mac Tendertone in Hush Hush (limited edition), Carmex Lip Moisture in Pink
Lipstick - Mac - Angel
17 - Barley Blush, Rimmel - 101, Mac - Shy Girl
Lipgloss - Revlon Colourburst in Crystal Lilac, Mac Cremesheen glass in boy bait

Tools/ Brushes -

- Real Techniques Buffing Brush
-Elf Complexion Brush
-Real Techniques Contour Brush
-Real Techniques Base Shadow Brush
-Mac #224
-Mac #266
- Real Techniques Detailer Brush
-Cosmopolitan Eyelash Curler
-Tweezerman Mini Slant Tweezers

Hair-

De-Tangeller - L'oreal Kids Sweet pear De-Tangeller

Mousse - Bed Head Queen For a Day Volumising Spray

HairSpray - Bed Head Hard Head

Tools - Demark - Tangle Tamer

Nails -

Nail Polish- Opi - I'm all ears, Barry M - Raspberry, Gold Glitter, Rose Quartz Glitter, Leighton Denny Plush Pink,

Base Coat - Opi - Natural Nail Strengthener

Top Coat - Opi Rapid Dry Top Coat

Other - Leighton Denny - Miracle Drops

I hope you enjoyed! I have to say I am sorry that I've been a bit m.i.a, I have been working on a special project that I will be announcing very soon! What was your favourite moment of 2012? Leave it in the comments!
Thanks for reading!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design by Bonjour Belle Designs