Sunday 30 September 2012

♥ Favourites of the Month - September 12 ♥


I have alot to tell you about the past month, so I am going to jump right into it...



Becki's Beauty Favourites -





Bed Head - Queen for a Day Thickening Spray

Batiste Dry Shampoo - Blush

Barry M - Nail Paint - Raspberry

OPI - Nail Laquer - Houston we have a Purple

Mac - Creme Blush - LadyBlush

Elf - Eyebrow Set - Light

Maybelline - Colossal Volume Mascara - Blackest Black

Mac -  Lipstick - Angel (frost)



Randomley Random!

First of I passed my driving test! I am an offical driver on the roads of great britain, so watch out!



Also at the end of last month I treated myself to a present and you might of heard me talking about it but incase not here is a link to a post all about my bag!





Also I am going to be an auntie for the first time in Feburary! And its going to be a boy! I have to admit I am a bit gutted that I cant paint her nails pink or put her in a tutu! But there is cute boys clothes and I have already started spoilling it!
 
 
Favourite Songs -
 
Carrie Underwood - Blown Away
Cimorelli - Wings
Lucy Spraggan - Tea and Toast
PSY - Gangman Style (Best song ever! Love the video!)
 
 
Favourite Films -
 
Mr Poppers Penguins
 
Captain America (Suprisingly good!)
 
I haven't been watching many movies but out of the ones I have there my favourite.
 
Favourite Tv -
 
Empire Girls - Adrinnee & Julissa
 
Without a Trace
(This is an old crime series that was made in 2008 - It's on univeral channel)
 
Xtra Factor
(I love Caroline! She has amazing style and always looks perfect)
 
Strike Back
(On channel five - It does contain nude sections, so if your yound please do not watch!)
 
Quote of the Month
 
 "Dream until your dreams come true"
 
I think this quote explains its self!
 
What kind of month have you had? What was your favourite beauty product?
 
 
 
Thanks for reading!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design by Bonjour Belle Designs