Monday 7 April 2014

Nars - Laguna Bronzer || Review




Todays review is going to be on a cult classic and most beauty girls holy grail bronzer which is of course the Nars Laguna Bronzer - need I say more! This is one of those products that absolutely everybody raves about and I wanted to try it but at £27 I thought it was far to overpriced for a bronzer but once I finally took the plunge well safe to say I have used it everyday since and I am now going to rave about it!  

This is by far the best all around bronzer that's on the market. It is a great colour for pale skin and tanned skin. I don't just use it on myself I also have one in my freelance kit and use it all the time on brides that want a natural bronzed look. Nars describe it as "Diffused powder with golden shimmer to create an all-over warmth and contour for the entire face. Bronzing Powder creates a natural looking glow which enhances or creates the look of tanned skin."

I like to use a fluffy brush and apply the product on my cheek bones, temples and lightly done the centre of my face. It gives you a bronzed healthy glow without looking orange! Famous for there sleek black packaging with white Nars logo on the front of the compacts. The compacts also have a mirror inside the compact with is a great size when your on the go. I will say the texture of the packaging is really smooth and soft but the material of it means that I gets dirty really easily and it is really difficult to clean. It is priced at £27.00 and is available from Nars and Space NK.

Pros: Great colour, Sleek slim packaging, works well with most skin colours including pale skin.

Cons: The material of the packaging gets very dirty looking and is hard to clean. Price - It is quite expensive for a bronzer but it really is worth it! Just depends how much your willing to spend.

As you can tell I absolutely love this bronzer and can't recommend it enough. Its so versatile as you don't just need to use it on your face its also a great colour for on your eyes if your wanting a bronzed eye look! Thanks for Reading 

Have you tried Laguna? If so, do you love it?

1 comment:

  1. Hey Becki I hope you're having a lovely day I love your blog & I've decided to nominate you for the Liebster Award congratulations Asia xo

    http://asiajade1996.blogspot.co.uk/2014/04/the-liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete

 

Blog Design by Bonjour Belle Designs