Sunday 9 February 2014

What's on my Face #3 // Simple Eyes & Coral Lips





 
 
I am coming to you today with another "What's on my Face" post I started these at the end of last summer and keep planning on doing them, I even begin writing them but never finish! I am trying to get back to what kind of posts I love to do and since this I am a total make-up geek naturally I love showing you what make-up I'm loving and wearing.
 
 MAC - Face & Body Foundation
MAC - Studio Finish Concealer
Rimmel - Stay Matte Powder
Nars - Laguna Bronzer
Benefit - Coralista
Laura Mercier - Radiance Baked Powder - Highlight 01
 
Urban Decay - Naked 2 Palette - Foxy & Tease
Maybelline - Eye Studio Gel Liner - 01 Black
Maybelline - The Falsies Black Drama Mascara
 
YSL - Rouge Volupte Lipstick in 13 Peach Passion
 
Most of these products are my must have products and some of them I have been using for years. Face & Body foundation is really quite amazing! You have to try it, after the first use you will use it forever (on and off of course as we can't leave the other foundations lying in our beauty drawers!) Defiantly the most versatile foundation out there! Nars Laguna is a new addition and it defiantly is as good as every one says it is! For my eyes I kept it very simple with foxy all over my eyelid and I've also used it as my brow bone highlight, for definition in my crease I used tease - which I also used it on my lower lash line. And you can't forget the gel liner and mascara to make your lashes stand out. For my peachy coral lips I used my favourite YSL - Rouge Volupte Lipstick in Peach Passion, I love this colour it is perfect for spring and summer - which it is in my head even though it really isn't!

I also have to add that, you may notice that my blog has had a little bit of a make-over! I have had about five makeover of my blogs that I've had. Three on this one alone! What can I say I get board easily and we'll I've never totally loved everything about my blog. So I took it on my self and did the entire thing - even the coding all by myself. I have to say I really am proud of myself and what I've created and I suppose the saying is true - If you want something done right, do it yourself! I'd love to know what you think of my new design!
 
Do you like any of the products I used?
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design by Bonjour Belle Designs