Saturday 10 August 2013

Review // Soap & Glory - Supercat Liquid Liner




If you've read my blog for a while you've read my blog for a while you have definitely heard me talking about the Soap & Glory Supercat Liquid Liner, and it only occurred to me recently that I have never done a review of this - after using it for well over a year! 

To save you the pain of me describing products I will now insert some text from the soap & glory website - best to leave it to the professionals that created it! "Featuring our unique INKJET™ colour release & Gloss–Fix™ finish to give a rich and intense colour. The foolproof marker tip creates two looks - Fine point for a natural look or thick edge adds a dramatic flash! Uses long lasting, long wear pigments plus a high percentage of carbon black for intense colour release."Offical website here! The best way for me to describe this is basically it is like a pen but it has a pointed felt tip which makes it really easy to apply and it also makes it extremely quick to apply as sometimes doing eye-liner can take some time!

The packaging is nothing special but it is simple and it works which is the main thing - right?!? It is priced at £6.00 and you can buy it in Boots (here). Overall I love this and it definitely don't hear enough about this in the beauty community! It has great pigmentation and lasts all day, is easy to apply and is also well priced! I have used this product for over a year on an almost daily basis so I would say its fair to say I have worn this in a lot of different situations and I've worn it a lot so I know how it works and well just go and get it you definitely will be glad you did and never look back! 

Thanks for Reading!


7 comments:

  1. Thanks for this review, I'm so tempted to buy this especially as it looks so intensely black in the swatches - which is what I look for in an eyeliner!

    - Rhi | Beauty Bucket List

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your welcome lovely :) You should, you would love it! It is very black, some felt tip eye-liners are hard to use as there isn't enough product but it's not the case for this one! Becki xx

      Delete
  2. I haven't tried this yet! I have their pencil eyeliner but not this one :) I love felt tip liners though so I'll definitely have to try it out. I love your swatches haha! xx

    D Is For...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I also have there pencil eye-liners and also like them but I use this one much more! Thanks, haha - just had some fun with it and got a bit carried away :) Let me know if you get it! Becki xx

      Delete
  3. I love felt tip eye liners, if this was available in Australia I'd definitely check it out as it sounds good x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Can you get any Soap & Glory products in Australia? If you can, it will probably come soon as it was released over a year ago! Becki xx

      Delete
  4. I love eyeliners like this - so easy to use!

    ReplyDelete

 

Blog Design by Bonjour Belle Designs