Tuesday 28 May 2013

My Month in Pictures // May 13


Attempting the May Photo a Day Challange! Failure! - Lock Screen - Favourite Colours! - My additctions - Macy sleeping on the window! - OOTD - One of my favourite quotes - Instahaul - First pair of converse! -
 
 
Cup of tea - A new puppy?!? - Collective Haul - Blog Post planning - Phone Case -  Favourite Lipstick - What's on my Face #1 - When I was little in my first day of school - Simple Make-Up -


- Recent Purchases -
(Haul Coming Soon)
 
Hello! I hope you enjoyed this - this is the first "My Month in Pictures" and I enjoyed doing this. These pictures are from my instagram, I love instagram I am always on it and you should go and follow me my link is in the side bar! Thanks for Reading!
 
Love
 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design by Bonjour Belle Designs