Saturday 2 June 2012

Current Favourites - May 12

I have always loved Fix+ from Mac, It's a product I love to use when it's in front of my but if I have it in a drawer hiden away I have to say I do forget to use it! But when I remember to use it, I fall in love with it again. I love that it's a multi- use product it can be used as a base for make-up, it helps to keep your make-up there and is also great as a refresher on a hot summers day. Thats what I like to use it for but there is many more ways to use it!


I have the bigger of the two bottles which is 100ml which retails for £12.50 or 30ml for £7.00. The bottle is great is to through in your bag as the locking system on the cap is great and it won't leak over anything!

Overall I love this product and it is definatly one of my summer must haves!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design by Bonjour Belle Designs