Tuesday 26 November 2013

Counting till Christmas // My Christmas Wishlist

It's that time of the year again were we decide what we would like for Christmas and like always I always have things I want so it's not that difficult for me. Even though I am writing this wish list for things I would like for my Christmas - I actually pretty much have all of my Christmas from my parents. I'm not getting much to open because they are helping me out to pay for my make-up course that I am going on in January, but a girl can still wish! I might even get myself these items once I've paid for my course to say "well done for not buying anything" - quite literary I've bought a concealer and that's it for about 3 months - I'm very proud of myself!

And with only a month till Christmas I thought this is the perfect time to start my Christmas Series, If you've followed my blog for over a year then you'll know that last year I did a Christmas Series called "C2C - Santa Claus is coming to town" - but this year I'm going to call my Christmas Series - Counting till Christmas and there will be a Christmas related post every Wednesday - the posts will include make-up looks, nail art, decorating and much more (hopefully). I will also end the Christmas series like last year on Christmas Day with what I actually got for Christmas and maybe even an outfit of day I'm not doing much so I am thinking it's going to be very casual! If you would like to see anything pacific in my Christmas Countdown then comment below and I'll be happy to do so!

 
1, Nars - Sheer Glow Foundation // This has been on my wish list for quite some time and I have decided once I use up some of the many bottles of foundation I have. I'm going to purchase this (if I don't get it) at the begging of the year, have read many reviews and seen it in it many videos and it looks like such a gorgeous foundation and want to try it for myself.

2, Nars - Laguna Bronzer // This has once again been on my wish list for all of this year if not longer. I am defiantly in need of a good bronzer that doesn't look muddy on my skin.

3, MAC - Mineralized Skin Finish in Soft & Gentle // Again I am in need of a good highlighter and I've swatched this many times and it defiantly looks like an amazing highlighter.

4, MAC - Powder Blush in Mocha // I have tried this blush a few times as I pinched it off my sister and I loved it, and I think it would be the perfect blush went I've got quite a heavy eye look going on or even a bold lip. 

5, MAC - Lipstick in Rebel // Speaking of bold lips, I have seen a lot of people talk about this lipstick and I've swatched it aswell and it was a gorgeous shade. As I've said before I'm not one for bright bold lips but I love the look of it and really want to try and do it more. 

6, Topshop - Leigh Skinny Jeans in Black // I already have a pair of the blue denium Leigh jeans and they are so soft and pretty comfy for a pair of jeans. And of course you can't go to wrong with a pair of good black skinny jeans. 

7, Kurt Geiger - Speech Black Ankle Boots // I've been looking for a pair of black ankle boots since last autumn/ winter but couldn't find a pair that went with both jeans and with skirts and dresses. I seen these in Zoe or Zoellas Autumn Lookbook and they looked really nice and go with everything. What's better is I've got a 20% off voucher for Kurt Geiger.

8, Next - Natural Knitted Throw & Cushions // I've been very slowly re-decorating my room and have been slowly picking things up that I like. These are knitted on one side and fleece on the other with I so cosy and warm - it's the same for both the throw and cushions. This is a part of next Christmas collection so I need to get them soon. 

9, Demi Lovato - Staying Strong: 365 Days a Year // Demi Lovato is a huge roal model for me as she's been through a lot and I've also had my difficulties. I think this book is going to be a huge help to me. I was thinking it was just a normal book but I've looked inside via amazon and there's about a page a day which such a good idea because I would love to be able to read a bit of a book every day but I just don't have time but I could defiantly wake up and read that days page and I think it would be so helpful for me! 

I have to say to it has been so difficult to blog recently. My laptop broke for about a week and my mum managed somehow to fix it. Then the editing programme I used wouldn't open properly and then I couldn't even take pictures it was so dark and dull. There has been one thing after another and I had so many post planned but I wasn't able to do them! But I'm happy to be starting my Christmas series and hopefully nothing else stops me from blogging! I really have missed it and realised how much I do love blogging!

 
What would you like to be lying under your Christmas tree in a month?
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design by Bonjour Belle Designs